Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring! Adorable Crochet SPRING Hats!

Spring is here and in come some very spring inspired hats! Each of these hats came out so sweetly and easy off my hook. I love picking up the yarn and hook and not really having to think about how I am going to make a specific design. These hats were definitely in that category, they were a bunch of fun to make and I really enjoyed seeing them come to life on my hook!



 Little Baby Chick
Hatching from her Egg
All ready with her cuteness with her small pink bow!!
I loved making the egg shell like it was cracking open to reveal this very sweet little Chick!


Next up is this long eared bunny with soft pink ears and done in a beautiful Cream color. 
Bunnies are one of my favorite animals so this design was very easy to come up with.


Simple.
I love black and white designs and this shade of yellow really brought this 
Bear hat together perfectly.
I just love how sweet this little bear with flower accent came together!


So with Spring clearly on it's way here in Northwest PA, getting to start out this beautiful season with these adorable hats is such a blessing. May you enjoy looking at these designs as much as I did making them.
Even though Spring just started it's never too early to start thinking about your Christmas/Fall 2012 ordering season, on my page on facebook fans have already started joining the list :) Go to:
Check out the "Note" Ordering Policy to see how you can get your own Custom Design by Nicole Hat!

No comments: