Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hat Season is on it's way!



The order list is now moving, so there will be lots of awesome designs to view as I complete them. Here are just a few designs that I've been busy with over the last couple of weeks. Most of my fan base is up in Pennsylvania getting ready for the fall so they are looking forward to getting their kiddos ready with awesome custom hats. I just love getting the chance to be a part of that and sharing my love of yarn and crochet. 






This is a 0-3 Pumpkin Beanie with a really need fluffy pumpkin colored yarn, it is up for grabs for $15, just comment below with your paypal address or send me an email at customdesignsbynicole@gmail.com and to see the rest of my inventory visit my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/CDbyNicole




This pair of Bunny hats are super adorable and where a blast to make, there is just something about make two hats at once that really keeps the designing going. These hats are going to a pair of adorable sisters who are going to look super cute in their new custom designs. This fluffy yarn really made this design come to life!



Cupcake!! This is the first cupcake hat that is not a custom order so it is up for grabs for $15, it is a size 6-9 months. It was completely inspired at the moment that I picked up the fun multi-colored yarn at the store. Again it is the fluffy yarn like used above in the bunnies and pumpkin but in a super fun way. We went with a vanilla cupcake bottom this time, to let the "frosting" really shine, by 'we' I mean my husband and I. I was torn between an deep brown and this light color and he was my decision maker!


This little newborn bear beanie is another little guy or gal looking for a home, it is made with gray denim yarn so it has a neat texture and awesome color. It would be a super cute photo prop or baby shower gift since it is neutral. It is $10 and if you'd like a bow or flower just let me know, I'd be happy to make a clip for it.


Can you guess who this little monster was inspired by? The photographer who requested this hat was super excited for some one of kind photos using this hat and a tiny garbage can! Too cute, this hat features 4 specialty yarns for a completely unique look.





Little Teddy Bear, this is another photo prop that is going to provide a family with one of a kind precious baby pictures. I'm just loving how sweet this hat came out, I think it was my first  Teddy Bear inspired design!









Dolly Hats! Designing Dolly hats is super fun and takes on a life of its own, now two Dolly's are the same and they really get their own personal touches. From the hair, to the eyes, to the eye lashes each part really brings out the character and can be customized to reflect your own little girl. 








This final multi-colored striped earflap hat was my sign that Fall is truly sneaking up on us, I just love how these colors really compliment each other.










May each day be a blessing to you and enjoy the moments as your are in them. I am very excited for my third fall hat season so please check back often for more of my great designs. 
With a hook and a prayer, crocheting with love from me to you.
Blessings,
Nicole






No comments: