Monday, May 2, 2011

Cuddle Wrap!

This completed wrap came out so gorgeous, I'm loving using the sewing machine.  Sure I've used it before for many other projects along with other wraps though the machine allows for so much more creativity with fabric. This wrap is very comfortable the 100% Cotton is very light and breathable, I'll be using this fabric from now on!

Below is a picture of me trying it out, though I'm thinking that I need a smaller model. My youngest is getting a tad too intolerant of being worn, we had to bribe him to let me put him in the wrap. Though it is his favorite place to be when he is sick! This was the first time for him not to want to be worn, *sad Momma*!
Now to wash it up and get it to it's new owner, a Momma who is going to enjoy the closeness that a wrap gives you with your little one. If anyone is interested in a wrap just like this one, I've got enough material to make another one, please send me an email to nicolep1922@gmail.com

No comments: