Sunday, May 8, 2011


Using fabric to make these hairclips really adds to the unique and custom look to these flowers. Any fabric can be used and it doesn't take alot of time or fabric to make them. I added the gems in the middle to give them the sparkle that most little girls are looking for in their accessories.

The first one I made was out of the Camo material and with my husband being Active Duty Army just made my little girls squeal with excitement. They definately are Daddy's little Divas and this just made them smile ear to ear! My husband thought they were really neat too, well after I assured him that I did NOT cut up one of his uniforms! I found this fabric at our local Walmart of all places!!!

Below you'll see  my oldest daughter Abagail wearing her favorite one the Bright Daisy, she loves bright colors and this fabric seems to go with almost all of her clothes! She got tons of compliments on how cute it was and most people didn't believe me when I said I had made it!!!

No comments: