Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sweet Little Dolly


Getting to make this hat was a real joy for me, it was super fun to design something after a little girl's very favorite toy. As you can see this design has a little of everything with it there are different stitches used, my favorite being the curly stitch for the hair. Hand stitching with the mouth and for the eye lashes. Button eyes to give this dolly the same look as the toy and button accents for the hair accessories. Crocheted accents for the cheeks, heart ponytail holders, and bows. This hat seemed to go together fairly quick and I'd say it was because it was such a delight to work on it for such a sweet little girl. Getting the opportunity to bless others with my artwork is my absolute favorite thing about my "job".



A better picture of the curly piggy tails with the hair accessories that I made. The heart ponytail holders are sewn in place but the button bows are actually made so they can be place anywhere in the hair.



I am looking forward to seeing the sweet little girl wearing this design. My own little girl Bella has requested one of her own, so this Dolly has become quite a hit. I look forward to doing different variations of this Dolly.

With a Hook and a Prayer, crocheting with Love from Me to You.
Blessings,
Nicole

P.S. If you'd like to follow more of my designs check me out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Custom-Designs-by-Nicole/183442988356370

P.S.S. If you just LOVE pinterest I also manage a CDbyN board there too where neat photos are uploaded http://pinterest.com/Hooknprayer/cdbyn-with-a-hook-and-a-prayer/

P.S.S.S The best way to reach is me is via email customdesignsbynicole@gmail.com

No comments: