Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Monkey-ing Around


Over the last few months one of my biggest requests has been my Sock Monkey Design. So I thought I would share some photos of the different ones I have done, they can be done in any color combination that the client would like.


Browns and Blue

 Green, Red and Orange
 These next ones seemed to be a very popular color combo
Light Gray, White, Pink, and Lime Green


 This one was done after a child's favorite stuffed animal which I thought was really fun!

 This little guy is my very first Sock Monkey and one of my all time FAVORITE color combos!

 Love this Sweet Pink and Purple one!
 Dark Browns and Blue
 Simply Pink and Purple
 Browns and Red Reminds me of my favorite Coffee shop :)
Then there is my one and only "Regular" Monkey Hat!

Each of these designs are my own creation and each have their own personalities. As you can see even though I made them they all have their own look and differ slightly in their own ways. My "job" is a real blessing and allows me to share my gift with the world all while meeting and working with some of the most inspiring people. So with a Hook and a Prayer, crocheting with Love from Me to You.

No comments: