Monday, March 12, 2012

Leprechauns, Shamrocks, and Rainbows

Love. My. Job!
Being an Army Momma of 4, it was so hard to find that perfect job for our family without sacrificing the parent time that we felt our kiddos need. Witnessing all of the hard work pay off is such a blessing for our family and I get to work from home. Our schedules and unexpected issues make my turn around rate vary so those waiting on my order list are very treasured for their patience. I'm very thankful for each and every order I receive and feel blessed to get to work with so many wonderful people all around the country. 
I get the chance to work with amazing people creating a design that they've got in mind. These next few designs are just a few of them from the past couple weeks.





Little Leprechaun, so full of St. Patrick's day spirit, and was so much fun to make! This was a design that I just picked up the yarn with no real plan, just going with the flow of the yarn. I made the "belt" then sewed it on then making the "buckle" and attaching it. Love how neat this looks and can't wait to see the special little one in this design! 



This is a "Bella" hat, my daughter Bella inspired this design when I first started creating hats and the name stuck, done in greens and sparkle yarn. The Shamrocks were added for a more festive look and the 33 was hand stitched for the little girl's favorite Erie Otter Hockey player. I like how the two greens really look fresh and sweet. This design is one of my favorites!




Rainbow Flower Clip
Done on a barrette clip and sewn on for durability. I love the way this design came out and is super cute! This can be worn on a hat or in the child's hair, everyone loves RAINBOWS :)


These are rainbow bracelets made for a birthday party favor. Each bracelet has it's own colored button for a custom fit. I ran out of this yarn (above) and had to use a differant color (below), they were really fun to design and make! My kiddos are now requesting ones for their parties! 


Bag Full of Rainbows, don't we all wish we could have one of these!??!! 

Each one of these designs came straight from my heart and I just love all of the bright colors. Again such a blessing to work with such wonderful people to create such sweet designs! 

Many Blessings,
Nicole

With a Hook and Prayer, crocheting with Love from Me to You!

No comments: